1) Interested in becoming a teacher in NJ?
2) Apply Online through NJEdCert
3) Are you an out-of-state teacher looking to become certified in NJ?
4) Information on becoming a School Leader in New Jersey
5) Information for Educational Services Personnel (CST specialists)
6) Information for Career and Technical Educators
7) Provisional Teacher Process for Certificate of Eligibility (CE) Holders
The Provisional Teacher Process for those holding a Certificate of Eligibility is a non-traditional teacher preparation program (alternate route) designed for those individuals who have not completed a formal teacher preparation program at an accredited college or university but wish to obtain the necessary training to become a New Jersey certified teacher.
If you have any questions about the Provisional Teacher Process for CE Holders please email email@example.com or call 609-292-2070.
8) Testing Requirements & Grade Point Average Flexibility
9) NJ County Education Office Informationhttp://www.state.nj.us/education/counties/
10) How to Apply for a Substitute Teacher Credential
11) Criminal History/Record Check Instructions
12) Interested in becoming a School Leader/Administrator in New Jersey's Schools?
New Jersey Department of Education Contact Information - (609) 376-3500 or if you have general certification questions, please email GeneralCertQuestionsNJEdCert@doe.nj.gov.
NJ DOE Certification FAQs