Virtual Job Fairs
Since 2020, NJSchoolJobs has hosted several virtual job fairs featuring public, private, and parochial schools and districts throughout New Jersey. The virtual platform has helped broaden the recruitment of educators for New Jersey's schools and streamlined the hiring experience.
Job Seekers, connect with school administrators throughout New Jersey in a simple and easy-to-use virtual format through our partner Brazen. Simply complete a short registration for one of our events and then log into the platform on the night of the event for either a text chat, audio, or video interview.
These online events are for new and veteran educators and related positions. Those interested in teaching, administration, or support roles can use this opportunity to meet with leaders from districts, charter schools, and other education agencies. Share your background, interests, and needs. Connect to discuss career opportunities for the current and next school year.
Advantages for Job Seekers/Candidates:
- FREE admission to our events.
- User-friendly platform
- Multiple events throughout the busy recruitment period
- Participate from any location with any connected device
- Research participating schools/districts prior to the events to learn more about their career opportunities, their school/district, and their hiring process.
- One-on-one chat and video interview opportunities.
- Log onto the platform when you’re available
- Accept invitations for scheduled interviews with school administrators
Advantages for Schools/Districts:
- Save valuable time and money. No travel required
- The virtual platform expands the candidate database
- Search candidate database ahead of time
- Invite candidates to scheduled interview times
- An organized queue of candidates
- Pass candidates along to other administrators for in-depth interviews
- Share candidate notes with other administrators
- SmartQue questions to bring the most qualified candidates to the front of your queue
- Access to candidate profiles after each event