LAKEHURST SCHOOL DISTRICT
SCHOOL BUSINESS ADMINISTRATOR/BOARD SECRETARY OPENING
The Lakehurst School District, a PreK-8 school district, seeks a School Business Administrator/Board Secretary to provide efficient management of school business affairs and resources to support educational programs, services, and facilities. The successful candidate will be required to possess and demonstrate the ability to meet the following:
- Valid NJ School Business Administrator Certificate required or Certificate of Eligibility
- Qualified Purchasing Agent Certification required
- Minimum three (3) years' experience in business administration or school/district fiscal operations preferred
- Understanding of the principles and practices of financial accounting and reporting procedures consistent with statute, code and GAAP requirements.
- Knowledge of accepted business practices in school districts related to budget preparation and administration, risk management, purchasing, transportation, food service, grant planning and management, school plant operations and facility planning.
- Demonstrated organizational, communication and interpersonal skills.
- Willingness to supervise staff and complete evaluations.
- Master’s Degree or higher from a Regionally Accredited College/University or Certified Public Accountant.
Position available October 15, 2022 or sooner, based on the successful candidate's availability. Please send resume, cover letter, three letters of recommendations, and copies of certificate(s) or DOE printout to:
Mrs. Loren Fuhring, Superintendent
301 Union Avenue, Lakehurst, NJ 08733
or through email to email@example.com
Deadline for applications: Friday, June 3, 2022