Retired administrators encouraged to apply
Flexible days available
Note: This is a temporary position to fill in for Principals as needed.
- - New Jersey Certification needed: Principal or Supervisor
- - 5 years minimum years of successful school administration experience
- - Ability to work collaboratively with instructional staff and colleagues
- - Ability to communicate with parents, staff and central office administrators
- - Knowledge of school safety and security regulations
2021-2022 School Year
$350 a day
Interested candidates with applications in our Applitrack System must specifically "apply" for this position.
All school district employees, including substitutes, must be COVID 19 vaccinated or submit to COVID 19 testing.
All school district employees, including substitutes, must wear masks in the buildings.
Executive Order No. 251, a mask mandate for all students and staff for the 2021-2022 school year, regardless of vaccination status.
Executive Order No. 253, which requires all school personnel -- in preschool to Grade 12 to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19
or be subject to COVID-19 testing at minimum one to two times per week.