Applying to this job will open a new window on the employer's web site to apply there.
- Knowledge of the sport and utilizes best practices to teach skills and strategies
- Maintaining inventory of equipment and uniforms; Completing yearly orders
- Completing administrative duties- End of the season reports, County and State Play-Off paper work etc.
- Up -to-date on Mandatory Trainings - First Aid, CPR, Concussion, Heat-Illness Prevention, Fundamentals of Coaching and GCN
- Planning coaching sessions
- Assist College Bound Athletes with recruitment process
- Develop a positive team culture and climate
- Liaising with schools administration and faculty members
- Communicating with families, Booster Club, Community Groups and Feeder Programs
- Communication with the local media-outlets