Donovan Catholic seeks candidates who will fully embrace its mission, to provide an academically rigorous Catholic education to young men and women. We are a community where every student is known, the dignity of all is appreciated, and apparent and potential gifts are developed in mind, body, and spirit.
Donovan Catholic High School in Toms River is seeking qualified applicants for the position of
The successful candidates should:
- Hold a Bachelor's or Master's (preferred) degree in education or a related field
- Have knowledge of Chemistry, Biology and physics (preferably AP Physics)
- Have at least two years of teaching experience
- Demonstrate excellent oral and written skills
- Display outstanding interpersonal and teamwork skills
- Tailor curriculum to engage students with computer-supported instruction.
- Design and implement assessments that measure progress towards academic standards
- Participate in the school community and professional development.
- Effectively manage all classes
- Communicate and collaborate effectively with students, families, and colleagues
Please email a cover letter and recent resume to:
Mrs. Jillian Kelly at firstname.lastname@example.org
Visit our homepage at DonovanCatholic.org