Applying to this job will open a new window on the employer's web site to apply there.
1. Hold a New Jersey instructional certificate with Spanish endorsement.
2. Have excellent experience in teaching and working with children on the secondary level.
3. Have excellent integrity and demonstrate good moral character and initiative.
4. Demonstrate knowledge and understanding of child growth and development, effective instructional strategies, classroom management, learning assessment and diagnosis, and research related to learning.
5. Hold a valid driver's license with no serious violations.
Nature and Scope of Job:
Assumes professional responsibility for providing learning experiences and supervision of assigned students in a supportive and positive classroom climate that develops in each student the skills, attitudes, and knowledge to meet and exceed the State Core Curriculum Content Standards, following the approved curricula and directives of the school Achieving academic excellence requires that the teacher work collaboratively with other members of the school staff and with parents of each student.
- Work year of ten months
- Salary as specified in the Collective Bargaining Agreement
- Reports to Building Principal
Only candidates of interest will be contacted for an interview.