Applying to this job will open a new window on the employer's web site to apply there.
Staff Needed: Anticipated High School Principal
- Hold a New Jersey Administrative Certificate in accordance with the requirements of N.J.S.A. 18A:27.1 et seq., and N.J.A.C. Title 6 Chapter 11, with a principal endorsement (N.J.A.C. 6:11-9.3 and 9.5).
- Hold a Master’s Degree from an accredited college or university.
- Have a minimum of seven (7) years excellent experience in teaching and working with adults or adolescents. Have at least two (2) years excellent administrative experience as a Principal, Assistant Principal, or Central Office Administrator.
- Demonstrate excellent leadership and organizational skills and the ability to motivate people.
- Have excellent integrity and demonstrate good moral character and initiative.
- Hold a valid driver’s license with no serious violations.
- Demonstrate knowledge and understanding of curriculum development and program evaluation, child growth and development, effective instructional strategies, classroom management, learning assessment and diagnosis, and research relating to learning.
- Exhibit a personality that demonstrates enthusiasm and interpersonal skills to relate well with students, staff, administration, parents, and the community.
- Demonstrate the ability to communicate effectively in English, both orally and in writing, using proper grammar and vocabulary.
- Demonstrate the ability to use computers for word processing, data management, and telecommunications.
- Provide proof of U. S. citizenship or legal resident alien status by completing Federal Form I-9 in compliance with the Immigration Reform and Control Act of 1986.
- Provide evidence that a criminal record history check has been conducted and clearance has been given by the Department of Education. During the initial six-month period, provide a sworn statement that there have not been any convictions of a crime or a disorderly person’s offense in accordance with 18A:6-7.1.
- Provide evidence that health is adequate to fulfill the job functions and responsibilities with reasonable accommodation pursuant to 42 U.S.C. 12101 and in accordance with N.J.A.C. 6:3-4A.4.
- Pass the State required Mantoux Intradermal Tuberculin Test as required by N.J.A.C. 6:3-4A.4
Salary: As Per Negotiated Contract
Initiator: Luis Rojas
- Meet such alternatives to above qualifications as the Superintendent may find appropriate and acceptable
- Pending budget availability
- All postings are open for ten (10) consecutive days following the date or until filled
Type of Job (K-12 or Higher Ed.)