CPC Behavioral Healthcare is looking for a NJ certified registered nurse who will be able to assist in maintaining a comprehensive school health program in a private special education setting.
The school nurse provides necessary medical treatment, health screening, counseling, medication administration and education to students with behavioral and emotional difficulties.
The School Nurse must be a NJ certified school nurse with CPR certification and a graduate of a state accredited school or college of nursing. A Bachelor of Science degree in Nursing with experience in child/adolescent mental health nursing practice is preferred.
CPC Behavioral Healthcare Inc. is a nonprofit organization that has been providing mental health services to Monmouth County residents for almost 60 years. We provide services that focus on creating healthy lives for adults and children. The organization offers evidence-based treatment for adults and children with serious mental health diagnoses, substance abuse problems and co-occurring disorders.
CPC Behavioral Healthcare offers a comprehensive variety of benefits to promote health and financial security for you and your family:
- Multi-tiered comprehensive medical, dental and vision plans
- Additional Supplemental Polices for accidental and critical illness
- Tax-Deferred 403B Retirement Plan w/ employer match after 6 months of service
- Company paid Life Insurance
- Discounts offers for cell phone service, entertainment/travel/shopping, child care, and much more!
- Tuition reimbursement
- Flexible Spending Accounts (Health Care & Dependent Care)
- Credit Union
- Employee Assistance Program