HIGHLANDS ELEMENTARY SCHOOL
360 Navesink Avenue
Highlands, NJ 07732
NOTICE OF VACANCY
Please be advised that the following anticipated position is available for the 2023-2024 school year.
ONE (1) Full Time Tri-District (Child Study Team)
Administrative Assistant for Special Services
(Atlantic Highlands, Highlands, and Henry Hudson Regional Schools)
- High School Diploma; one year of post-secondary training from a recognized school of secretarial skills, or three (3) years of successful employment as a secretary.
- Experience with computers and word processing, including knowledge of such programs as Realtime, Systems 3000, and NJ Smart.
- Maintains and keeps confidential work as assigned by the Tri-District Director of Special Services.
- Experience working in Special Education and with IEP’s
- Strong analytical, communication and human relations skills.
- Criminal history review/background check required as well as proof of U.S. citizenship or legal resident alien status.
- Such alternatives or additions to the above qualifications are allowable as the Board of Education and Superintendent find appropriate and acceptable.
This is a full time position (1.0), 5 days a week (12 months) with salary to be determined based on experience.
If interested, apply in writing (US mail) or via electronic e-mail ONLY (No Faxes or Phone Calls) by October 3, 2023 to:
Human Resources DirectorHighlands Elementary School360 Navesink AvenueHighlands, NJ 07732HumanResources@hesk6.us
AA/EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Type of Job (K-12 or Higher Ed.)