Title: Coordinator of Summer Programs
Department: Enrollment Management
Reports To: President and Principal
Classification: Exempt/6 months Part time
Start Date: December 2021
Notre Dame High School, a ministry of the Catholic Diocese of Trenton, is a dynamic, diverse Catholic community dedicated to educating young women and men to realize their full potential through a faith-filled environment, a challenging college-preparatory program, extensive co-curricular activities and a commitment to citizenship and service in the community.
The Coordinator of Summer Programs reports to the President and Principal and will be responsible for the development, coordination, and management of non-credit academic enrichment offerings, co-curricular and athletic camps. The Coordinator will work collaboratively with the Academics-Summer Program Manager as well as supervise the Coordinator of Summer Jumpstart and the Coordinator of CAPS. The Director will reinvigorate summer enrichment programming at Notre Dame, use summer enrichment programming to attract prospective students, and augment auxiliary income for the school.
- Maintain and expand Summer Enrichment Programs
- Assess and enhance current enrichment programming.
- Develop new programs that will attract students in rising sixth, seventh, and eighth grades
- Plan and coordinate budgets and monitor all program revenue and expenses
- Organize and coordinate marketing for Summers at Notre Dame, which includes, but is not limited to, the Summer Program catalog, advertisement opportunities, brochures and web page information
- Maintain communication and marketing to Summers at Notre Dame participants, who are potential/future students, throughout the year.
- Oversee program registration and processing of all forms and confirmation letters
- Respond, in a timely fashion, to all inquiries regarding the programs
- Plan and coordinate the recruitment of program participants
- Coordinate the collections of payments and deposits with the business office
- Administer the recruitment, interviewing, and hiring of program employees
- Oversee program contracts including those with off-campus organizations
- Maintain program database
- Prepare appropriate summary reports to the President/Principal
- On-campus supervision of day-to-day aspects of all in-house camps
- Other duties as assigned
- Coordinator of Summer Jump Start
- Coordinator of CAPS
Educational and Experience Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree and experience in education and marketing a plus
- Experience with online payment software for course registration
- Experience in managing budgets
- Experience in program coordination and marketing, staff/volunteer supervision and scheduling
Licensing/Certification: Teaching Certification is helpful but not required.
See our website for more information: https://www.ndnj.org/
HOW TO APPLY: Interested candidates should send resume & cover letter to Judy Duff at email@example.com.
A background and fingerprint report will be conducted and submitted to State authorities as required by law for all personnel working within a school environment. Must be willing to undergo Catholic Diocese VIRTUS certification.
Notre Dame High School is an equal opportunity employer to the extent that it is not called to act in a manner contrary to the teachings of the Catholic Church or to diminish its rights as a religious organization. Notre Dame High School reserves the right to determine whether and under what circumstances priority should be given to Catholics for certain employment positions. All employees are prohibited from performing, teaching, or advocating in the workplace any practices of doctrines which are inconsistent with religious tenets of the Catholic faith.