SPEECH LANGUAGE SPECIALIST
To provide speech correction, speech improvement and amelioration of language deficiencies to all students identified. The Speech Language Specialist shall be responsible to the Director of Special Services, the Program Administrator, and the building Principal while under his/her jurisdiction.
- New Jersey Certificate as a Speech Language Specialist required
- Minimum of a Master's Degree from an accredited college or university
- Certificate of CLINICAL COMPETENCY desirable or CFY (Clinical Fellowship Year) eligible
- Knowledgeable in the area of assistive technology evaluations
- Required criminal history background check, physical and proof of U.S. citizenship or legal resident alien status. (CURRENT EMPLOYEES EXEMPT)
Number of Positions: 1
Location: District/Special Services Dept.
Salary: W.E.A. Salary Guide
You may use the APPLY button.
Willingboro Township Public Schools is a Title I school district and has a variety of Special Education Programs to meet the needs of our students, as well as a Tuition Reimbursement program to encourage our staff to continue being lifelong learners.