||SUPERVISOR OF SPECIAL EDUCATION
2023-2024 SCHOOL YEAR
||Monroe Township School District
- Valid New Jersey Supervisor, School Administrator or Principal Certificate.
- Minimum experience as determined by the Board.
- Demonstrated leadership in school improvement, program development and curriculum integration, and application of technology across curriculum.
- Ability to plan, organize and administer a district-level professional development program.
- Required criminal history background check and proof of U.S. citizenship or legal resident alien status.
||To provide leadership in the development, implementation, and coordination of the District's Pre-K-12 curriculum. Coordinates and oversees the Extended School Year Program during July and August.
||July 1, 2023 through June 30, 2024
2023-2024 School Year.
||Performance of this job will be evaluated annually in accordance with state law and the provisions of the board’s policy on evaluation of certified personnel.
|All applicants must use Applitrack*.
*Previous applicants need not apply.
||June 9, 2023