Applying to this job will open a new window on the employer's web site to apply there.
Anticipated Mathematics Teacher at Grace Wilday Junior High School
The position is a High School Mathematics Teacher at Grace Wilday Junior High School for the 2022-2023 school year.
- Appropriate NJDOE Teacher certifications.
- Must hold New Jersey Instructional Certificate (K-12) or be an HQ in Math.
- Math certification K – 8 / knowledge of NJSLS K – 12/ 6 -8
- MS/JHS/ HS teaching experience preferred.
- Highly qualified status preferred.
- Familiar with Common Core Standards.
- Comprehensive certifications preferred.
- Strong disciplinary and organizational skills.
- Ability to work as a member of a team.
- Ability to exercise good judgment and promote a safe and secure learning environment.
Qualified applicants will be contacted for any interview if credentials meet District standards/criteria. No phone calls please.
The Roselle Public Schools Promotes and Values Diversity
Employees and prospective employees will receive equal opportunities for employment without regard to sex, race, creed, national origin, ancestry, nationality, color, marital status, domestic partnership, civil union status, gender identity or expression, familial status, affectional or sexual orientation, age, handicap (and/or disability), service in the armed forces, veteran status, atypical hereditary cellular or blood trait, genetic information, refusal to submit to genetic tests, or refusal to make available results of genetic tests, or any other unlawful category of discrimination.