1. Possess a master's degree from an accredited college or university or bachelor's degree and a CPA license.
2. Eligible for a certificate as a School Business Administrator issued by the New Jersey State Board of Examiners under rules and regulations prescribed by the State Board of Education.
3. Exhibit an understanding of the principles and practices of financial accounting, including fund accounting, and reporting procedures consistent with statute, code and GAAP.
4. The position requires at least five years of successful accounting experience with the related qualifications and responsibilities described herein.
5. Demonstrate organizational, communication and interpersonal skills.
6. Experience in the collection, management, and analysis of electronic data.
7. Experience with grants and grant reporting including federal and state grants preferred.
8. Experience in budget preparation and administration preferred.
9. Experience with Department of Education budget software preferred.
10. Knowledge of purchasing requirements under 18A:18A, and of the Board Secretary duties preferred.
Term of Employment: 12 months
Salary range: $110,000 to $135,000 (Commensurate with qualifications and experience)
Job Decription attached.
All Applicants Must Complete A Criminal History Background Check.
Applicants must complete an on-line application and will receive an electronic e-mail confirmation after successful submission of a completed application.
Only the applicants selected for an interview will be personally contacted.
Unfortunately, due to the volume of applications received, we are not able to accommodate every applicant for an interview.