Technology Support Specialist
- Two years of college or related computer installation, maintenance and repair experience; or an equivalent combination of education, certifications, and experience sufficient to successfully perform the essential duties of the job as listed.
- Must possess and maintain a valid New Jersey driver’s license and a satisfactory driving record.
- The ability to lift 40lbs and climb ladders as needed
- Must possess exceptional organizational, written, and oral communication skills
Reports to: Network Administrator
- Experience preferred with supporting Windows environments and Google Workspace for Education.
- Experience preferred with Genesis SIS
- Act as a technical resource in assisting users to resolve problems and provide support with equipment setup for presentation, data access needs; and selection of appropriate hardware and software to address task requirements
- Install, assemble, configure, and repair computers, network infrastructure and peripheral equipment such as printers, scanners, and related hardware.
- Experience troubleshooting and repairing chromebooks, projectors, Newline boards, and IP telephones
- Assist Network Administrator in the development of annual and multi-year plans for purchase, distribution, and replacement of technology equipment
- Conducts new employee training/onboarding that includes district network procedures, policies, and access to district technology platforms.
- Assist in instructing district staff in the use of standard business and administrative software, including word processing, spreadsheets, database management, and provide assistance to users with standard district hosted systems, provide instruction or written documentation where required
Any qualified candidate, please send letter of interest, resume and letters of recommendation to:
Brendan Williams, Network Administratorbwilliams@littlesilverschools.org