Applying to this job will open a new window on the employer's web site to apply there.
Effective Date: June - August 2021
Staff Needed: One (1) Teacher
- The job of a scheduler is done for the purposes of assisting with the development of the school master schedule and continuously processing, updating, correcting all materials related to the school's master schedule and teacher individual schedules.
- Ability is required to schedule a number of activities, meetings, and/or events.
- Ability to communicate effectively in English, both orally and in writing, with students, staff, parents, administrators, and the community
Salary: As per negotiated contract
Initiator: Ms. Cecilia O'Toole-Frederick
- Meet such alternatives to above qualifications as the Superintendent may find appropriate and acceptable
- Pending budget availability
- All postings are open for ten (10) consecutive days following the date posted or until filled