Applying to this job will open a new window on the employer's web site to apply there.
POSITION: Computer Technician
The Computer Technician is a confidential employee and as such shall be a person of high ethical standards, and have ability to assume much responsibility and maintain strict confidentiality in all performance responsibility areas.
1. Certified Software Engineer certification preferred but not required.
(Additional certification as authorized PC Service Technician desirable.)
2. Certificate from accredited trade school or computer technical training program required.
3. Demonstrates knowledge of common network architectures and ability to troubleshoot
existing systems, perform system maintenance and install new networks.
4. Shall meet all physical requirements for position and be able to perform all essential functions of
this position including ability to lift at least forty (40) pounds.
5. Effective problem-solving, human relations, and communications skills, both oral and written.
6. Shall possess and maintain a valid Motor Vehicle Operator’s License and required insurance coverage.
7. Demonstrated proficiency in Student Information Systems (SIS) and/or computer database entry and management, ability to export/import and manipulate data in multiple systems, with advanced abilities in MS Excel and G Sheets.
8. Such additions and/or alternatives to the above qualifications as the Board may find appropriate.
SCHOOL YEAR: 12 Month Position
EFFECTIVE DATE: September 1, 2022
SALARY: Commensurate with qualifications and experience.
BENEFITS: As determined by the Board of Education and after completion of successful sixty (60) day probationary period.