NOTICE OF ANTICIPATED VACANCY
HAMILTON TOWNSHIP SCHOOL DISTRICT
Pre-K - 8 School District of Excellence seeks exceptional candidates for an anticipated opening for SY 2021-22:
GUIDANCE COUNSELOR (Job ID# 455)
Candidates must have the following:
- Masters degree in School Counseling, Student Personnel Services or its equivalent
- Appropriate New Jersey Certificate for School Counselor or Student Personnel Services
- Proven ability to be intrinsically motivated to manage a large case load effectively.
- Experience in working with the various emotional and social needs of students, including
- individual and group counseling.
- Familiarity with Harassment, Intimidation and Bullying Law, preferred
- Experience in planning, organizing and implementing secure tests, including the NJSLA.
- Response to Intervention, which includes the understanding of the continuum of educational services, providing students with various interventions, I & RS procedures, and working with CST members.
Terms of Employment: 10 month, Full Time, with health benefits
Please apply online at www.hamiltonschools.org. Applicants need to complete online application and upload letter of interest, resume, praxis scores, NJ Certificates, and 2 current letters of reference. Position will remain open until filled