Applying to this job will open a new window on the employer's web site to apply there.
1. Bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university.
||Valid New Jersey Teacher Handicapped certification or eligible.
- Meets and instructs assigned classes in the locations and at the times designated.
- Develops and maintains a classroom environment conductive to effective learning within the limits of the resources provided by the district.
- Prepares for classes assigned, and shows written evidence of preparation upon request of immediate superior.
- Encourages students to set and maintain standards of classroom behavior.
- Employs a variety of instructional techniques and instructional media, consistent with the physical limitations of the location provided and the needs and capabilities of the individuals or student groups involved/
- Strives to implement by instruction and action the district's philosophy of education and instructional goals and objectives.
- Takes all necessary and reasonable precautions to protect students, equipment, materials and facilities.
- Evaluated students progress on a regular basis.
- Maintains accurate, complete, and correct records as required by law, district policy, and administrative regulation.
- Assists in upholding and enforcing school rules, administrative regulations, and Board policy.
- Makes provisions for being available to students and parents for education related purposes outside the instructional day when required or requested to do so under reasonable terms.
- Attends and participated in faculty meetings.
- Cooperates with other members of the staff in planning instructional goals, objectives, and methods.
- Assists in the selection of books, equipment, and other instructional materials.
- Accepts a share of responsibility for co-curriculum activities as assigned.
- Works to establish and maintain open lines of communication with students and their parents concerning both the broad academic and behavioral progress of all assigned students
- Establishes and maintains cooperative relations with others.
- Provides for his own professional growth through an ongoing program of reading, workshops, seminars, conferences, and/or advanced course work at institutions of higher learning.
||Ten (10) month position
||In accordance with the TEA contract