Applying to this job will open a new window on the employer's web site to apply there.
Anticipated Summer Camp Specialist Instructor-2021-2022 School Year
REPORTS TO: Summer Camp Director
WORK YEAR: Summer 2021
- Prior experience as camp supervisor or relevant role
- Experience teaching relevant set of skills
- Teacher Certification Preferred
Specialists are responsible for lesson planning and implementation of age appropriate lessons for students in their content area. These content areas include: arts and crafts, pottery, PE games, Ropes Course, archery, lanyard, cooking, science, basketball, soccer, gardening and more.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
*** PLEASE NOTE: Staff who are certified teachers and work all weeks of camp will be eligible for a camp tuition fee waiver for their children.***
- Plan and submit lesson plans before the start of summer
- Create supply lists and help in ordering of lesson materials
- Implement lessons daily throughout the summer
- Inventory all supplies
- Any additional tasks as assigned by the Camp Director
“Effective September 1, 2011, all employees of State and local government must reside in the State of New Jersey, unless exempted under law. If you do not reside in New Jersey, you have one year after the date you take your office, position or employment to relocate your residence to New Jersey. If you do not do so, you are subject to removal from your office, position or employment.”