Please be advised that the following anticipated position is available for the 2019-2020 school year, effective on or about September 1st, 2019 until on or about June 30th, 2020.
ONE (1) Full Time (1.0) Elementary School Teacher K-6
Applicant must hold and/or possess the following:
Valid New Jersey Certificate for:
- Elementary School Teacher K-6 Required.
- Teacher of the Handicapped/Teacher of Students with Disabilities (Preferred but not Required)
- Educational experience, with strong Special Education background preferred.
- Strong knowledge of inclusive special education practices and instructional strategies for special education students preferred.
- Such alternatives or additions to the above qualifications are allowable as the Board of Education and Superintendent find appropriate and acceptable.This is a full time position, (1.0), 5 days a week. Salary pursuant to the HEA Collective Bargaining Agreement.
If interested, apply in writing or via electronic e-mail only. No faxes or phone calls accepted. Please submit cover letter, resume, and copies of certificates by Thursday, May 23rd, 2019 to:
Human Resources Director
Highlands Elementary School
360 Navesink Avenue
Highlands, NJ 07732
AA/EQUAL OPPORTUNITY AFFIRMATIVE ACTION EMPLOYER