Teacher of Graphic Arts & Design
- 2020-2021 SY
- Pennsauken Campus
- Must possess or be eligible for NJ instructional certificate in Teacher of Graphic Design.
- Demonstrated knowledge of subject specialty and effective teaching methods.
- Thorough knowledge of Industry Standards and/or New Jersey Student Learning Standards.
- Thorough knowledge and familiarity with instructional technologies.
- Ability to maintain a safe, secure and caring learning environment.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to communicate with parents/guardians.
- Successfully undergo a criminal history check and proof of U.S. citizenship or legal resident alien status.
- Meet the health qualifications required of all personnel.
- Meets NJ residency requirements or willingness to relocate to NJ within 365 days of employment.
- Must follow the guidelines of the Camden County Technical Schools’ Nepotism Policy, File Code: 0142.1.
*Interviews are at the discretion of the superintendent and/or designee and based on qualifications for the position.