Union County Educational Services Commission
Transportation Services Department
Secretary/Data Entry Clerk
Full-Time, 12-Month Public School Position
Union County Educational Services Commission is a public school district in Westfield, NJ that was established to provide innovative and cost-effective programs and services to students enrolled in its 21-member school districts in Union County. The Commission is seeking an experienced Secretary/Data Entry Clerk to assist the Transportation Coordinator and support staff in the operation of a high-volume and fast-paced pupil transportation department.
* Full Time, 12-Month Position
* Monday - Friday, 9:00 - 4:30 p.m.
* Comprehensive Medical, Dental and Prescription Benefits
* NJ State Pension Enrollment (PERS)
* Paid Sick, Personal, Family Illness and Vacation Days
* Competitive Salary Based on Experience
* Highly effective interpersonal and communication skills
* Ability to multi-task and remained organized in a fast-paced environment
* Strong telephone, computer/data entry, and clerical skills
* Previous data entry/secretarial experience preferred
Please complete the online application in its entirety to be considered for an interview.
Thank you for your interest!