ANTICIPATED POSITION FOR 2021-2022 SY
CST Member MS
LDTC- Learning Disbailities Teaching Consultant
School Social Worker
Leave Replacement Position - District-wide
4- 5 Days per Week
Anticipated Dates: February 15 - June 20, 2022
QUALIFICATIONS: 1. Valid NJ Certification as a Learning Disabilities Teacher Consultant (LDTC), School Psychologist, or School Social Worker.
2. Knowledge of laws and regulations governing special education.
3. Demonstrated ability in case management, writing IEPs, IEP meetings, special education evaluations and reporting, and individual and group counseling at the high school level.
4. Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
5. Prior Child Study Team (CST) experience a plus
6. Required criminal history background check and proof of U.S. citizenship or legal resident alien status.
REPORTS TO: Director of Student Personnel Services/Principal
EMPLOYMENT: Kenilworth Board of Education's Long-Term Substitute Per Diem Rate of $150.00 and Board approval.
In accordance with NJSA 18A:16-1.1, time accrued as a replacement teacher does not count towards tenure.