SUPERVISOR OF NURSING
Staff Needed: One (1) Supervisor
- School Nurse certificate
- Supervisor’s certificate-Hold a Supervisor certificate in accordance with NJ State requirements
- Hold a license as a registered professional nurse in NJ
- 5-10 years of experience, preferred
- Exhibit a personality that demonstrates enthusiasm and interpersonal skills to relate well with students, staff, Administrators, parents and the community
- Experience working with technology
- Knowledge of current nursing practices
- Familiar with NJ State Board of Nursing, and the Rules and Regulations of the State Departments of Health and Education, as well as both federal and state laws.
- Experience working with nurses with various ability levels.
- Ability to communicate effectively with staff, parents, administration and community
- Leadership skills as to move the district forward in medical services
- Exhibit a personality that demonstrates enthusiasm and interpersonal skills to relate well with students, staff, Administrators, parents, and the community.
Salary: As per negotiated contract
Initiator: Ms. Anna Adams
*Meet such alternatives to above qualifications as the Superintendent may find appropriate and acceptable
*Pending Budget availability
*All postings are open for ten (10) consecutive days following the date posted on the Paterson Public Schools website
You may use the APPLY button.