Applying to this job will open a new window on the employer's web site to apply there.
Classroom Teacher – Primary School (Long Term Replacement, Non-Tenure Track)
- Effective immediately - June 30, 2020
- Must hold NJ Elementary School Teacher Certification
- Experience working in a co-teaching situation preferred.
- Experience teaching in a Reading and Writing Workshop model classroom desired.
- Experience using the Math standards to plan and execute student-centered lessons.
- Experience working with English Language Learners in a Title I setting preferred.
- Ability to speak Spanish preferred.
- Must be a team player able to collaborate with colleagues and participate in activities outside of the school day.
- Experience embedding various technologies into daily instruction.
- Experience implementing effective classroom management strategies along with 504 Plans, IEPs and RTI.
- Must be a team player able to work with and effectively oversee Instructional Assistants.
Complete application via AppliTrack by March 2, 2020