Location: Levitt Intermediate School (Grades 5-6)
- New Jersey Principal's Standard Certificate or Certificate of Eligibility
- Minimum of a Master's Degree from an accredited college or university
- Three (3) years experience in teaching
- Demonstrated leadership capability in the areas of curriculum and staff development
- Strong interpersonal and communication skillls
- Required criminal history background check, physical and proof of U.S. citizenship or legal resident alien status. (CURRENT EMPLOYEES EXEMPT)
Reports to Principal/Superintendent. Supervises all certified and non-certified school staff as assigned by, or in the absence of, the Principal. Assists the Principal in providing school-wide leadership.
Salary: W.E.A.A. Contract
Application Procedure: Apply online
You may use the APPLY button.