Applying to this job will open a new window on the employer's web site to apply there.
Substitute Custodian – Night
3:30pm – 12 Midnight
- General cleaning experience preferred
- Must pass physical examination
- Must be able to lift unassisted a minimum of 50 pounds
- Must earn a Black Seal Boiler License within one (1) year of employment
- Demonstrates the ability to perform general custodial work to include but not limited to sweeping, dusting, mopping and washing of the building entrances, floors, walls, stairwells, classrooms, rest rooms, locker rooms, sanitary fixtures, windows, interior glass, woodwork, chalkboards/smartboards, desks, room furnishings and drinking fountains as well as the cafeteria and kitchen areas.
- Demonstrates the ability to move and/or stack furniture, desks, tables, chairs or equipment within the building as required for various activities.
- Demonstrates the ability to climb ladders and scaffolding as work requires.
- Demonstrates the ability to maintain his/her work area in a clean and safe condition.
- Demonstrates the ability to understand and follow written and/or oral instructions.
Interested candidates must apply online at www.frhsd.com.
WE ARE AN AFFIRMATIVE ACTION / EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER –
in accordance with Board Policy 1530 and pursuant to N.J.A.C. 6A: 7-1.1