Morris-Union Jointure Commission
Anticipated Position for 2020-2021 School Year
Position: Custodian/Maintenance Worker/Bus Driver
(12-month, Full-Time position)
Location: To Be Determined
Hours: To Be Determined
Anticipated Effective Date: Immediately
- Must possess a high school diploma or equivalent training/experience.
- Possess or will obtain a Black Seal Engineer’s License.
- Possess or will obtain a Commercial Driver’s License.
- Prefer prior experience as a custodian in a school setting.
- Prior experience in plant operation and maintenance; cleaning methods and procedures; repairs; security; heating and ventilation.
- Must possess knowledge of fire/safety laws and proper handling of hazardous materials.
- Must be able to read, write and communicate in English.
- Must work cooperatively with MUJC staff and administration.
- Competitive salary in public school district.
- Health insurance benefits.
- Enrollment in the New Jersey Public Employees Retirement System.