The Asbury Park School District is seeking an innovative and outstanding educational leader with a vision for academic excellence. Our culturally diverse PreK-12 school district serves 2,265 students with a staff of 435 and operates with an $82 million budget. The successful candidate will have a demonstrated record of success in improving student achievement through experiences in: curriculum, finance, personnel management and communications.
- • New Jersey CSA Certificate or Certificate of Eligibility as a Chief School Administrator required
- • Superintendent or Assistant Superintendent experience, preferred
- • Successful PreK-12 teaching, supervisory and administrative experience
- • Outstanding communication skills and ability to work successfully with all educational stakeholders
- • Knowledge of College and Career Readiness Initiatives
- • Knowledge of High School / College Dual Enrollment Programs
- • A commitment to excellence for all students
Salary commensurate with education and experience; subject to NJ regulations.
Position available: Immediately
To apply, go to www.njsba.org/employment.
All applications must be completed by 11:00 p.m., July 30, 2021.
SUPERINTENDENT SEARCH – ASBURY PARK
New Jersey School Boards Association
413 West State Street
P.O. Box 909
Trenton, NJ 08605-0909
Phone: 609-695-7600 Fax: 609-695-1577
Kathy Winecoff, Search Consultant
Affirmative Action / Equal Opportunity Employer