Applying to this job will open a new window on the employer's web site to apply there.
Effective Date(s): July 1, 2021 – June 30, 2022 (Days and hours may vary)
Staff Needed: One (1) In Person Summer/Fall Program – Hi-Set Examiner
- Examiners must be certified by the American Council of Education, Washington D.C.
- Must have experience as G.E.D. Examiner
- Ability to keep accurate records
- Ability to maintain strict testing security
- Must be currently employed by district
- Meet such alternatives to the above qualifications as the Superintendent may find
- Demonstrate knowledge and understanding of CDC and District guidelines for the prevention of Covid-19 exposure for teachers and students
- Ability to communicate effectively in English, both orally and in writing, with students, staff, parents, administrators, and the community
Salary: As Per Negotiated Contract
Initiator: Ms. Nora Hoover
- Meet such alternatives to above qualifications as the Superintendent may find appropriate and acceptable
- Position pending budget availability and student registration
- All postings are open for ten (10) consecutive days following the date posted or until filled