Applying to this job will open a new window on the employer's web site to apply there.
Effective Date(s): September 1, 2022
Staff Needed: One (1) Teacher of Business Education
• NJ Certification for Teacher of Business Education.
- Preferred: Certificate 1300 (Comprehensive Business)
- Acceptable: Certificates 1302 + 1304 (Business: Finance/Economics/Law & Business: Computer
Applications: and Business-Related Information Technology).
- Familiarity with the States' Career Clusters; NJCCCS for Career Education and Consumer, Family and Life Skills; and the NJCCCS for Technological Literacy.
- Ability to teach business related theory classes that include accounting, law, management, and finance.
- Ability to develop lessons and projects through interdisciplinary connections.
- Teacher experience with diverse learners preferred.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills. Familiarity with FBLA, DECA, Skills USA and other student organization
- Familiarity with Carl D. Perkins Grant a plus.
Salary: As Per Negotiated Contract
Initiator: Jorge V. Osoria
- Meet such alternatives to above qualifications as the Superintendent may find appropriate and acceptable
- Pending budget availability
- All postings are open for ten (10) consecutive days following the date or until filled