The East Rutherford Board of Education is currently accepting resumes for the following position:
SCHOOL BUSINESS ADMINISTRATOR/BOARD SECRETARY
Full-Time, 12 month position
Full benefits package – Medical, Prescription, Dental and Vision insurance
The East Rutherford School District is currently seeking a highly motivated and experienced School Business Administrator/Board Secretary to provide leadership and supervision in the district program of fiscal management and other assigned responsibilities. The ideal candidate will have experience as an SBA (preferred). East Rutherford is a PreK-8 district with an enrollment of 737 students and a budget of $20m. The position is available July 1, 2023. Email cover letter of interest, resume and PDF of certification. Salary and benefit package, commensurate with the position.
- Masters Degree (preferred) from a regionally-accredited college or university or Certified Public Account License issued by the New Jersey State Board of Accountancy.
- Valid Business Administrator certificate or certificate of eligibility issued by the New Jersey Department of Education.
- Minimum of 3-5 years highly successful experience, preferably within an educational setting, in financial, accounting and/or business office practices.
- Knowledge of accepted business practices in school districts related to budget preparation and administration, risk management, accounts payable and receivable, purchasing, payroll, health benefits, transportation and food services.
- Experience with school plant operations, construction, facility planning, custodial and maintenance services preferred.
- Proficiency with electronic databases, spreadsheets and other technologies related to efficient business office operations.
- Exceptional attention to detail, time management and organizational skills.
- Highly effective interpersonal and communication skills needed to work well with all district constituents.
- Required criminal history background check and proof of U.S. citizenship or resident alien status
Please forward letter of interest, resume and proof of certification by January 31, 2023 to:
Mr. Giovanni A. Giancaspro, Superintendent of Schools
East Rutherford Board of Education
264 Grove Street
East Rutherford, NJ 07073