(Jr High School)
This position is ESL Teacher at Grace Wilday Junior High School for the 2018-2019 school year.
- Appropriate NJ ESL Teacher certification required.
- Strong knowledge of WIDA and NJSLS standards.
- Experience with ACCESS testing, middle / high school students and curriculum writing is a plus.
- Prior experience preferred.
- Good organizational skills.
- Ability to work as a member of a team.
- Ability to exercise good judgment and promote a safe and secure learning environment.
You may use the APPLY button
Qualified applicants will be contacted for any interview if credentials meet District standards/criteria. No phone calls please.
The Roselle Public Schools Promotes and Values Diversity
Employees and prospective employees will receive equal opportunities for employment without regard to sex, race, creed, national origin, ancestry, nationality, color, marital status, domestic partnership, civil union status, gender identity or expression, familial status, affectional or sexual orientation, age, handicap (and/or disability), service in the armed forces, veteran status, atypical hereditary cellular or blood trait, genetic information, refusal to submit to genetic tests, or refusal to make available results of genetic tests, or any other unlawful category of discrimination.