Applying to this job will open a new window on the employer's web site to apply there.
Candidate must hold a NJ teaching certificate or a county substitute certificate.
* Assist in the development of the SBJC Bowling program for participation in the NJSIAA
* Assist in directing and coordinating all aspects of training, preparing and planning for an athletic competition, working closely with the district's Athletic Coordinator.
* Implement of curriculum of engaging, skill-based activities that can be adapted to childrn's various development needs.
* Develop and administer effecti practices to engage our student population.
* Instruct students in the strategies and tecniques of the sport.
* Model sportsmanship and maintain appropriate conduct towards students, official and spectators.
* Communicate all necessary inforamtion with student's parents.
* Attend and complete all traning required bye the NFHS, NJSIAA, NJSIAA/SONJ Unified Leagues and the SBJC