Director of Facilities (Shared)
The Facilitates Director is responsible for and supervises the maintenance, care, and efficient operation of all equipment and facilities used by the organization.
- Oversees the daily workflow, scheduling, and assignments of the equipment and facilities department.
- Conducts performance evaluations that are timely and constructive.
- Inspects and performs maintenance on assigned equipment and facilities.
- Ensures assigned facilities and equipment are ready for regular business and special events.
- Maintains files of warranties, records, licenses, inspections, service agreements, and contracts for various pieces of equipment.
- Maintains the inventory, storage, and distribution of equipment.
- Provides recommendations for purchases of new equipment.
- Collaborates with other appropriate management staff to prepare and implement the budget.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- Basic understanding of or ability to quickly learn the equipment and facilities to be maintained.
- Ability to maintain basic records and warranties.
- Ability to understand written directions in manuals and on manufacturer websites.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software as required to complete and maintain records.
Education and Experience:
- Associates degree required; Bachelor's degree preferred.
- Experience managing the company's type of facilities, equipment, and events preferred.
- Prolonged periods sitting at a desk and working on a computer.
- Must be able to lift up to 15 pounds at times.
- Must be able to access and navigate all areas of the facilities.
- Must be able to access all parts of the company equipment.
Competitive Salary/Benefits Package
Required criminal history background check and proof of US citizenship or
legal resident alien status
Must be NJ resident within one year from date of hire
It is the policy of the Burlington County Special Services School and Institute of Technology not to discriminate against someone on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, citizenship, age, sex (including pregnancy), disability or genetic information, or other protected status under applicable federal, state or local law.
Drug Testing Required
Interested candidates please visit us on the web in order to apply