Applying to this job will open a new window on the employer's web site to apply there.
• Have earned a High School Diploma or equivalent
• Hold a valid Driver's license with no serious violations
• Demonstrate the ability to communicate effectively in English, both orally and in writing, using proper grammar and vocabulary
• Have a minimum of one year of previous work related experience
• Preferred: Hold a Black Seal License
• Follow instructions of Supervisor of Buildings and Grounds and/or Asst. Supervisor of Buildings and Grounds regarding assigned duties
• Clean facilities and grounds as instructed
• Maintain in safe working condition and operate safely all equipment necessary to carry out job functions and responsibilities.
• Move furniture, equipment, supplies, and deliveries as required and requested.
Salary and Terms:
1. Work year of twelve months.
2. Salary, benefits, leave time, and conditions specified in the Collective Bargaining Agreement.
3. Conditions established by laws and codes of the State, and policies, rules, and regulations established by the Board of Education (N.J.S.A. 18A:27-4 et seq.).
Only candidates of interest will be contacted for an interview.