Director of Education: Student Health & Well-Being
Full-time, 112-month, tenure track, benefits eligible, affiliated
District level leadership
Start Date: School Year 2019/2020
- Valid New Jersey Principal Certificate
- Additional New Jersey Certificate in one or more instructional or educational services areas
- Demonstrated knowledge of effective leadership and advocacy in the areas of student health and well-being
- Teaching or counseling experience at the secondary level preferred
- Minimum of 5 years of progressive responsibility
- Ability to create and maintain a positive learning and employment environment
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- In concert with executive leadership, develop policies and procedures to support all matters of student health and well-being
- Observe and evaluate teaching staff in the areas of Health, Physical Education and School Counseling.
- Serve as the primary coordinator of Character Education and Social and Emotional Learning programs
- Serve as the District Anti-Bullying Coordinator
- Ensure the effectiveness of district-wide assembly programs in an effort to establish consistency and relevance across all grade levels
- Serve as building administrator in the absence of a principal, as necessary, including during the summer.
- Perform other related duties as assigned by the Superintendent or the Assistant Superintendents.
You may use the APPLY button.