TRENTON BOARD OF EDUCATION
Human Resources Department
108 North Clinton Avenue
Trenton, NJ 08609
POSTING OF VACANCIES
POSITION: ESL TEACHER
LOCATION: VARIOUS LOCATIONS
1. Bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university.
2. Valid New Jersey Teacher of ESL certification or eligibility.
REPORTS TO: Principal
1. Plans in written form and executes in practice of study that meets the individual needs, abilities, and interests of all students assigned.
2. Creates a classroom environment that is conducive to learning and appropriate to the maturity and interest of the student.
3. Guides the learning process toward the achievement of curriculum goals - in harmony with the goals - establishes clear objectives for all lessons, units, projects, and the like to communicate these objectives to students.
4. Strive to implement by instruction and action the District's philosophy of education and instructional goals and objectives.
5. Assists in the selection of books, equipment, and other instructional material.
6. Establishes and maintains cooperative relations with others.
7. Performs such tasks and assume such responsibilities as directed by the principal.
TERM OF EMPLOYMENT: Ten (10) month position
BARGAINING UNIT: TEA
SALARY: In accordance with TEA contract