Morris-Union Jointure Commission
Anticipated Position for 2021-2022 School Year
(Certified, tenured, 12-month, full-time position)
Location: Developmental Learning Center – Warren
Anticipated Effective Date: July 1, 2021
- NJ DOE Principal Certification.
- Previous experience as a public school principal or vice principal preferred.
- Provide administration and supervision at the Developmental Learning Center – Warren for autism, emotional regulation impairment and multiple disabilities classrooms.
- Supervise all aspects of the MUJC educational programs including behavioral management, SEL, staff and parent training, and staff observation and evaluation.
- Supervise outreach services in member and non-member school districts.
- Perform other appropriate duties or tasks as determined by the Assistant Superintendent of the Morris-Union Jointure Commission.
- Be able to successfully integrate technology into all classrooms to inspire students further.