Glassboro Public Schools is currently seeking a Technology/Computers Teacher for the Thomas E. Bowe School. This position begins September 1, 2023.
Successful candidates must:
- Plan and implement a variety of technology-based experiences to enhance student learning.
- Use instructional strategies that are appropriate for the objectives and for the students.
- Implement formative assessment strategies to evaluate student progress as well as the effectiveness of instruction.
- Possess experience providing academic instruction to diverse populations.
- Support implementation of inclusive practices.
- Establish a positive learning environment in which behavioral and academic expectations are communicated and reinforced.
- Create a classroom environment that supports the social/emotional learning needs of our students.
- Effectively communicate with students, parents, and colleagues.
- Follow district and school policies, regulations, procedures, and rules.
- Hold or be eligible to hold a State of NJ Certification: (1304) Business: Computer Applications and Business-Related Information Technology; (1810) Technology Education
- Ability to design culturally responsive lessons and work with a diverse population, including students with IEP’s and ELL’s.
- Successful completion of fingerprinting and criminal history review process.