The Union Township School District, located in Hunterdon County, is seeking a Supervisor of Facilities.
- Must possess Certified Educational Facilities Manager (CEFM), Black Seal and IPM certificates.
- Three years’ experience, preferably in a school district environment.
- Understanding of AHERA, IPM, ADA, NJQSAC, Lock Out Tag Out, Right to Know, SDA, IAQ, Lead Testing.
- Must possess a valid NJ driver’s license with evidence of a safe driving record.
- Required criminal history background check and proof of U.S. citizenship or legal resident alien status.
- Possess leadership and management skills necessary to oversee the Building and Grounds staff, outside
contractors and facilities.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to use computers and database software, internet software, spreadsheet and worked processing
- Willingness to be on-call 24/7 for all emergencies
Responsibilities will include managing all aspects of the facilities operations and maintenance
requirements. In addition, the Supervisor is responsible for developing and managing all district repairs
and renovation projects, supervising custodial, maintenance and grounds personnel. Salary will be
commensurate with experience and skills.
Please send letter of interest, resume and certifications to:
Lori Tirone, Business Administrator 149 Perryville Road, Hampton, NJ 08827