SPECIAL EDUCATION TEACHER
Vacancy for 2018-2019 School Year
The Levitt Intermediate School provides services to students in the 5th and 6th grades.
- Minimum of a Bachelor's Degree from an accredited college or university
- Valid New Jersey Standard Teaching Certificate or Certificate of Eligibility as a Teacher of the Handicapped or Teacher of Students with Disabilities ... AND
- Valid New Jersey Standard Teaching Certificate or Certificate of Eligibility in K-6, N-8 or K-12 content area.
- Experience with learning disabled students preferred.
- Required criminal history background check, physical and proof of U.S. citizenship or legal resident alien status. (CURRENT EMPLOYEES EXEMPT)
Salary: W.E.A. Contract Salary Guide
You may use the APPLY button.
Willingboro Township Public Schools is a Title I school district and has a variety of Special Education Programs to meet the needs of our students, as well as a Tuition Reimbursement Program to encourage our teachers to continue being lifelong learners.