- Standard Principal Certification
- History of effectively coaching both new and experienced teachers
- Extensive knowledge of school turnaround principles
- Ability to analyze data; experience in consensus building; ability to lead a diverse learning community
- Experience with preparing school budgets
- Measurable experience with improving curriculum and instruction and student achievement.
- Proven successful school administrative experience as a Vice Principal or Central Office administrator- minimum 3 years
- Minimum of five years of successful teaching experiences at the secondary level
- Demonstrated leadership skills in the areas of curriculum development and program evaluation, staff development, and school improvement
- Strong interpersonal and communications skills
The Plainfield Public Schools is looking for an energetic results-driven instructional leader with an ability to focus on actions that lead to measurable results....must be a problem solver and have the ability to motivate staff and students.