Network Systems Administrator
- Bachelor's Degree diploma or equivalent experience.
- 5+ years industry experience.
- A+, Network+, MCP, MCSA, CCNA and/or documented work experience certification or equivalent.
- Comprehensive experience and understanding of personal computers and all associated peripherals (i.e. printers, monitors), and the ability to troubleshoot these devices.
- Comprehensive knowledge and experience with the Windows desktop and server operating systems.
- Comprehensive experience with Cisco/Meraki and Barracuda networking hardware. Experience with troubleshooting and configuring Cisco/Meraki switches and access points.
- Experience with enterprise level deployment and update solutions (MDT, SCCM, WSUS).
- Active Directory 2016 (Server 2019) experience required with experience in configuring and managing various server roles and previous experience with AD user and computer administration and group policy.
- Experience with the Google Admin Console in an Enterprise/School environment.
- Excellent communication skills and previous experience working in an academic institution; preferably in K-12 education, strongly preferred.
- Experience with the Google for Education platform preferred.
- Applicant must have a valid driver's license and reliable vehicle to be used daily to complete job tasks in the 4 schools across the district (mileage reimbursed).
- Criminal history background check and proof of U.S. citizenship or legal resident alien status and a complete physical examination.
- Reside in New Jersey as per the NJ First Act.
Primary responsibility is the management, evaluation and implementation of all District desktop and network hardware. Additionally responsible for working with the Technology Coordinator and Director of Technology for the large, annual projects undertaken by the Technology Department. The Network Systems Administrator assists the Technology Coordinator and Director of Technology on all District projects.
Salary based on experience and qualifications. 2022-2023 School Year
Please note that only electronic applications through AppliTrack at https://www.burlington-nj.net (Employment Opportunities) will be accepted and considered.
Applications will be accepted until position is filled.