||1. High School diploma, Associate degree or Industry Certifications preferred
2. Effective oral and written communication skills
3. Advanced knowledge of Microsoft 365 Administration, Operation, and Integrations
4. Advanced knowledge of Network, Security, and Unified Communication Configurations
5. Advanced knowledge of Technology Security Best Practices
6. Ability to take ownership of Network, Security, and Unified Communication operations and processes.
7. Ability to work, plan, and organize with a minimum amount of direction
8. Ability to work effectively with administrative staff and other employees
9. Required criminal history background, proof of U.S. citizenship or legal resident alien status, physical examination, and other required paperwork
10. Such alternatives to the above qualifications as the Board may find appropriate and acceptable
11. Ability to work every day and be available for overtime.
||1. Upgrades, installs, and troubleshoots networks, networking hardware devices, routers, phones, security cameras and associated software.
2. Maintains inventory of Network, Security and Unified Communication equipment and parts, as well as documentation.
3. Develops and documents system standards following industry best practices (Zero Trust) for computer, IoT, security, telephony, and other network devices.
4. Recommends and schedules repairs to the LAN/WAN.
5. Maintains Network, Security and Unified Communication Technology planning records, software inventory, hardware inventory, network design diagrams of wiring, security, and passwords.
6. Provides end-user technical support and training as needed.
7. Develops and maintains a Network, Security and Unified Communication (business) recovery and disaster management plan and assumes responsibility for data backup and recovery.
8. Acts as the District’s agent for making recommendations for the purchasing of new Network, Security and Unified Communication hardware and software.
9. Research new products for appropriate and necessary equipment replacement or additions.
10. Continues with professional development and stays current with changing technology.
11. Other duties as assigned
||Director of Campus Technology
||830am - 4:00pm
|DEADLINE FOR ACCEPTING RESUMES:
||June 30, 2023
||The Special Services School District and the Vocational School District of the County of Gloucester prohibits discrimination based on the following protected categories: race, creed, color, national origin, nationality, ancestry, age, sex/gender (including pregnancy), marital status, civil status, domestic partnership status, familial status, religion, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, atypical hereditary cellular or blood trait, genetic information, liability for service in the Armed Forces of the United States, or disability. We encourage all applicants to apply.
||The following person has been designated to handle inquires/complaints regarding non-discrimination policies:
Title IX/Section 504
Ms. Allie R. Jones, Director of Human Resources
1340 Tanyard Rd. Sewell, NJ 08080