Avon-by-the-Sea School District is a one building district serving approximately 135 students in grades Preschool through Grade Eight.
We anticipate the need for a full-time, Instructional Aide (Preschool Paraprofessional) beginning on or about September 01, 2022.
Applicants must provide a Criminal History Background Check as well as demonstrate basic knowledge of student growth, early childhood development, and the ability to work collaboratively across many platforms.
Required NJ Certification:
Preferred NJ Certification:
- Substitute Certificate
- NJ Elementary Teacher Certification
- NJ Teacher of Students with Disabilities Certification
Desired Experience and Skill Set:
- Experience working in a public school; preschool setting preferred
- Early childhood program experience
- Basic knowledge of learning styles, teaching strategies, and techniques
Avon School DOES NOT utilize Applitrack recruiting software.
To apply, interested applicants must complete the following steps:
- Prepare published electronic copies (PDF) of the following artifacts:
E-Mail Application Packet (with PDF attachments) to:
- Letter of Interest (Cover Letter)
- Certification (if applicable)
- Three (3) letters of reference