BETHLEHEM TOWNSHIP SCHOOL DISTRICT
280 Asbury-West Portal Road
Asbury, NJ 08802
CHIEF SCHOOL ADMINISTRATOR/PRINCIPAL
The Bethlehem Township Board of Education, located in rural Hunterdon County, New Jersey is searching for a highly qualified educational visionary with strong administrative skills to lead a Pre-K-8 district. This small and unique district serves approximately 368 students in two schools with an operating budget of approximately $9 million dollars.
- NJ School Administrator Certificate
- Five years of experience as a Principal/Director or Assistant Superintendent in NJ Public Schools
- Possess communication skills of a visible, accessible and child centered educator
- Vision, passion and knowledge of the teaching/learning process to implement a quality education for all children
- Ability to work with the Board of Education in developing and maintaining a vision for excellence in the educational system that is tailored to the community
Salary to commensurate with education and experience; subject to NJ State Regulations. Position available July 1, 2022.
Email cover letter, resume, copy of certification(s), three letters of reference and complete, print and send Employment Application to Mr. Brian Latzke, School Business Administrator/Board Secretary, Bethlehem Township Board of Education – email@example.com
Applications will be accepted until a suitable candidate is found