BUENA REGIONAL SCHOOL DISTRICT
ATLANTIC COUNTY, NJ
HAS THE FOLLOWING ANTICIPATED POSITION AVAILABLE FOR THE 2022-2023SY
TEACHER OF ITALIAN
Start date of September 1, 2022
- Valid New Jersey Instructional Cert. or eligibility for Teacher of Italian
- Demonstrated knowledge of subject/grade level specialty.
- Ability to work with other professionals in a team environment for the benefit of our students.
- Knowledge/experience of using technology in the classroom.
- Ability to develop and maintain a positive learning environment.
- Strong interpersonal and communications skills.
- Required criminal history background check and proof of U.S. citizenship or legal resident alien status.
REPORTS TO: PRINCIPAL AND DESIGNATED SUPERVISOR
JOB GOAL: To provide an approved education program and establish a class environment that fosters learning and personal growth; to help pupils to develop skills, attitudes, and knowledge needed to provide a good foundation for continued education; and to maintain good relationships with parents and other staff members.
SALARY: In accordance with the BREA Negotiated Agreement
BENEFITS: Medical, Dental, Prescription and Vision.
SUBMIT LETTER OF INTEREST AND RESUME TO:
Kelly Shinault, Human Resources Coordinator
PO Box 309, Buena, NJ 08310
Please be advised, incomplete information may not be considered for employment
*Additional OPEN POSITIONS can be found at buenaschools.org under “Employment Opportunities” *
* * *BUENA REGIONAL SCHOOL DISTRICT IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER * * *
The BUENA REGIONAL Board of Education is an Equal Opportunity Employer, has an Affirmative Action Program, and will not discriminate against any person because of race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, age, political affiliation, sex, armed forces liability, physical handicap, social or economic status. The Board is committed to Section 504 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973 and the Americans with Disabilities Act.
DATED: 03/10/2022 (2022-2023SY)